Hi Running Start Alumni!
Thank you for participating in the Running Start Alumni GIVE BACK Competition! We are excited to see you fundraising skills at work. Keep in mind that you have between now and December 15th to raise as much money as possible for Running Start. Our goal is $10,000. If we reach this goal, Running Start will host an alumni reunion in the summer of 2013! In addition, our top 3 alumni fundraisers will receive:
- 1st place – 1 ticket to the 7th Annual Women to Watch Awards, including round trip airfare and hotel accommodations.
- 2nd place – 2 free tickets to Running Start’s 2013 Young Women’s Summit and Alumni Reunion.
- 3rd pace – 3 one hour mentoring sessions with Running Start’s executive team, Susannah Shakow and Jessica Grounds.
Remember, with your help, Running Start can reach more young women, and we will have the funding to host a high powered weekend of networking and skill building next summer.
Leader Board – September
|1st Place – Rebecca Enrooth 2010: $1,000|
|2nd Place – Lisa Femia, YWPL 2009: $240|
|2nd Place – Marissa Shapiro, YWPL 2012: $240|
|3rd Place – Elena Saltzman, YWPL 2011: $105|
Check out our GIVE BACK Leader Board to see who is vying for the top spot. Feel inspired to step up your game? Email us with your fundraising goal and we’ll help you get there.
Tips and Instructions
- CLICK HERE for fundraising tips and ideas.
- Become a Running Start student member for $10 a month and encourage your friends to do the same.
- Contributions can be online or by check.
- If you are collecting online contributions, be sure to use this link and tell your friends and family to put your name in the “signed up by” so we know to add it to your total.
- Checks should be made out to ‘Running Start’ and can be mailed to 1111 16th Street NW, Suite 420, Washington, D.C. 20036. Be sure to have your donors write your name in the subject line of the check!